Saturday, February 21

erin deary,

FIRST AND FOREMOST,

Rules:

Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below.

Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.


I am:



My favourite place:




My favourite thing:



My favourite drink:



My favourite food:



My favourite colour:



I was born in:



My school:



My favourite story:



I wish i am:




THEN,


First.

You answer the following set of questions.

A simple keyword.

Second.

Use those answers to search for pictures in Flickr using Flickr search.

From only the first page of your search results, pick a picture.

Third.

Copy and paste each of the photo’s URLs for the images into the Mosaic Maker.


Last.

Finish step 1 to 3 and then tag 12 person you know.


The questions are as follows:

1. What is your nickname? ~shy


2. What is your favourite food? ~fish and chip


3. Where did you go to high school? ~mrsm serting


4. What is your favourite colour? ~colorful


5. Who is your celebrity crush? ~jessica biel (lesbo duh, tapi aku memang suka tengok pompuan lagi, nak wat guane? haha)


6. Favourite drink? ~skyjuice


7. Dream vacation? ~japan


8. Favourite dessert? ~icecream


9. What is your childhood ambitions? ~doctor (pakar sakit puan)


10.What do you love most in life? ~family


11.One word to describe you. ~shy


12.Your Flickr name. ~shy

2 hugs:

eSkrEm cKLaT said...

ni la dia..
mesti "rindu" gila nak men tenet...
pape pun mmg geram sbb kamu balik dulu~

siap tgk upin & ipin (tah bila la dia pg) bkn bz exam ker??

Anonymous said...

tengkiu shy dearie...:D

.. less is more .. © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!